What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Monday, July 29, 2013

Places To Be Visited Near Hyderabad: Anantgiri Road Trip Part -1

It was Sunday afternoon, sun was on full heat , after having lunch we were planning to have sound sleep. No Cricket plan as well. after we finished our lunch all of sudden clouds came. Weather became so good. Me and Nirav, One of my room met  heard lot about that. Actually on Friday only we discussed about small road trip with Aprit. So I asked Nirav shall we go , We discussed the same with our other room mets. though we were having three bikes but we were total 10 members so we needed two more bikes. I called one my friend Piyush J as he was haiving Pulsar 180. I asked him about his plan for the day then I asked whether he can join us he said no so took his bike. Zeeshan bhai asked to another friend Sumit Singla, He was having Bullet Classic, though he was in office still he offered his bike. So now we ere 10 members and 5 bikes. Without any plan we any information we started with google maps. two of our friends started in auto as they have to go to TCS office to collect the Bullet. 
    Actually we were not knowing anything else other than name "AnanthGiri". What is there, Why it is famous, How to reach there, nothing Just name. and the best part was who gave us idea about AnanthGiri himself was not there. Actually we were in hurry so fforgot to ask Arpit.

All of us started our journey and joined ORR(Outer ring road) but around 2 km there is toll checkpost and bikes were not allowed. In starting there was some Sign board for same but we didn't noticed so traffic police given us signal to stop before he could reach us we took the U turn came ran. :) Actually parallel to that high way there is one side way for bikes or small vehicles. 

Having Sugarcane Juice In Local Market
         So we asked local guys about the right path and started our journey outside the Hyderabad city.
everyone was so excited specially Vaibhav sharma, who recently learned bike driving. 
Our Road Buddies

In between some small market came we stopped there and had sugarcane juice. changed our bike and started again. Road was so smooth so now we started racing. I was driving my Pulsar 150 and reached top 98 km/hr. That was max that I ever drove. Waqif was having Pulsar 180 so he went above 100 I guess. But then we realized about risk and slowed the speed. Till now we were not not knowing what exactly is there, what are all places to be visited and why it is famous for. On the way if any cross road or two ways came we stopped there and asked local people about the way towards Ananth Giri. The one who so ever is leading has to stop and wait till all others reach there. 
 
Around 45 mins we reached to hilly area some small forest area started. So we decided to go inside and have some photography sessions. After randoms clicks again we started now as part of reshuffle I got chnace to drive the Classic Bullet, though I was first time But really I Loved that. My friends were teasing me like "ant is sitting on elephant" as I'm slim. Then we Reached to some small Vally and started towards the plains. We though to stay there for few minutes again had some clicks. It was around 5 now so we though to come back as return path also we were not familiar.
     Again there was some small road was going inside the forest area so decided to inside. tough some bad smell was coming the we though about AmbiPur, If could have brought that also with us then could have been saved. We went around half Km and having some fun but some forest department  police came. They asked us to leave as it was not allowed to go inside. We said we were not aware about that and started from there. they were expecting something I guess ;)






Bikers Stunt, They are standing


   
 



Special thanks to Waqif for below video :)
More Adventure in part 2


Places to be Visited Near Hydreabad

2 comments:

  1. For some more information on Ananthagiri Hills you can visit my blog at http://avik-besttraveldestinations.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-wrong-turn-made-our-day.html...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avik for sharing info, Next time before leaving I'll plan as per ur blog ;)

      Delete