What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ganpati Celebration At my Apartment

Ganpati Bappa Morya

It has been around 6 month since I'm living in this new apartment but no one else than One family knows about us or me knows about them. There has been no interaction at all. On 4th of this month I got one notice from society that they are planning to celebrate Ganpati festival. Everyone is suppose to give some donation that will be used for decoration and other activities. Everyone has to gather in Pooja area around 8PM to discuss.  I though it is great time to interact. Sharp 8 pm I was there there were two more guys, Kiran, Josef. Though it was first time I went forward and introduced myself. They also welcomed me very warmly. Kiran told that they were discussing how to decorate the Mandapam. Mean while another member Mr. Basu also came. After formal discussion we started.

When I was in class fourth since then I used to celebrate Krishn Janmastmi at my place. I alone decorate the Jhanki and do the pooja with family in mid night. With my entho it started and now it is a big celebration at my home. People from near by society used to come to my place and do the pooja now also. Though I don't get leaves to go home on Janmastmi, still my brother is carry forwarding the decoration part till now.

 This Ganpati celebration gave me another chance to live my childhood memories. I was discussing mean while other members started gathering. When I told about my childhood memories how I used to do Kiran was very happy. He said the tell what are things you want. I told roughly about ribon paper,cellotape, latar, all other. He said he will be back with all the stuff within 15 minutes. Kiran and Josef left and I was discussing with Mr Basu. When they came we started decoration, I asked to divide in groups and start. I took the central part of Mandapam and other near by. Some started with latar and all those. Around 11:30 it was ready. though not very fascinating but still decent one. Next day 5 onwards main pooja started. All society members start gathering. 
It was more or less nice introduction and good team effort. Since then everyday evening around 7 pm all ladies of society get togather and do the keeratan, bhajan and all those. My wife and grand mother is also enjoying with other ladies. 

Now I know the importance of these celebrations. In our daily life don't have enough time to meet others. Even don't know who is living in our neighborhood. These celebration can bind us together.

You may like:

2 comments: